SAMSUNG R870 Galaxy Watch 4
The Samsung watch that really knows you
Most of us want to know more about ourselves so that we can always be at our best. That’s why we designed the brand new Galaxy Watch4 smartwatch to be your companion on your journey to a healthier you.
Don’t just listen to your body. Know everything about it!
Track your fitness progress with our first Samsung smartwatch that conveniently measures your body composition. In order to achieve your goals, know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, the amount of water in your body and much more. The Samsung BioActive sensor and our fastest Samsung chip bring the biggest innovation to date to the Galaxy Watch. (1,2,3,4,5,6)
1) DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical device in your body!
2) DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant!
3) The measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
4) For general wellness and fitness purposes only. It cannot be used to detect, diagnose, or treat any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal use only. Please consult a doctor for professional advice!
5) BIA availability may vary by country or region.
6) All services and user interface are subject to change.
Your training partners can count on you
Enjoy every step you take with your friends and family with Galaxy Watch4 on your wrist. Track your steps and have a fun competition with your friends via a live message board. Challenges come with badges and a point system to make exercise fun, motivating and socially rewarding.
Name a workout. Your watch can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories and stay on the map with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 detects physical activity to track your routines and can handle more than 90 types of movement for more accurate training reporting. 7)
7) The Galaxy Watch4 Classic is IP68 protected. Based on test conditions of immersion in fresh water up to 1.5 meters deep for a maximum of 30 minutes.
All the data your heart desires
Get to know the Samsung BioActive sensor, which measures ECG and blood pressure in real time. After the initial calibration, the sensors quickly check your blood pressure. The EKG can also check for abnormal heart rate and heart rhythm, and the data can be sent directly to your phone for easy sharing. 8)9)10)11)
8) The ECG and blood pressure measurement functions can only be used by people over the age of 22. Accurate blood pressure readings require calibration every 4 weeks with a blood pressure monitor and cuff. A Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or higher is required.
9) Users should measure their blood pressure at rest, as they would with a conventional cuff, and refrain from taking it while exercising, smoking or drinking.
10) Service and application availability may vary by region, connected device, software version and service provider.
11) Previously measured blood pressure values can be viewed in the Samsung Health Monitor health monitoring application on the paired Samsung smartphone.
Slim, clean, iconic
The design of the Galaxy Watch4 is simple, with a streamlined Armor aluminum metal frame. It offers a professional look and functionality for training and daily tasks.
Choose from a variety of straps, such as the Hybrid Leather Band and the Sport Band, and create your own strap style. Pamper your wrists with high-quality materials, comfortable fit and sweat-resistant surfaces.
Exciting New :
If You Want to Watch Videos about our Products Click Here