Realme Buds Air 3
- Realme has been making incredibly feature-packed truly wireless earphones over the past couple of years.
- A few days ago, the company launched the Realme Buds Air 3 with claims of better audio quality.
- Our Realme Buds Air 3 review reveals whether the company’s claims hold true and if the new earbuds are worth buying.
Design & Comfort
- The Realme Buds Air 3 are among the better designed wireless earbuds in the price segment.
- The case is small and shaped like a pebble, which helps it easily slide into any pocket.
- The lid offers a satisfying click and solid feel while opening and closing. Some people might not like the Realme logo on the top of the case.
- The earbuds themselves are light and fit easily in most ears.
- They have a plastic build with a glossy finish, and I would’ve preferred a soft-touch material. Despite the glossy plastic body.
- the earbuds fit comfortably and securely despite lacking any ear fin.
- They did not fall out even when I shook my head vigorously (enough to cause a neck sprain).