Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Features:
- Compact standard zoom designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs
- offers a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations
- throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and clarity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting
- and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter
- speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance
- and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ is available throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.