Nikkor z 50mm f/1.8 s
Nikkor z 50mm f1.8 s Features:
- Iconic 50mm Prime
- Ultra-quiet Focusing
- Dual Detect 5 Axis VR
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- The iconic go-to lens, totally reimagined.
- 50mm prime. An icon. Visionary perspective. Versatile focus depth. Capable of delivering striking, decisive images in nearly any light. Ideal for all manner of videos. The definition of a “go to” lens. It should be no surprise that Nikon chose the 50mm to be among the first of a new generation of superb NIKKOR Z lenses. And in doing so, have achieved a 50mm f/1.8 unlike any before it.
- A 50mm f/1.8 like no other:
- Performance that totally defies expectations
- Empowered by the Z system’s larger mount, shorter flange distance, raw imaging power and video capabilities, the NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S will redefine your notion of what a 50mm f/1.8 lens can do.
- Unfathomable sharpness
- The sharpness achieved by this 50mm is nothing short of staggering. Z Mount delivers even lighting from the centre of the frame to the far edges. No need to stop it down – it’s equally sharp at f/1.8 as it is at f/2.8.
- Unwavering autofocus
- Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor and enhanced by the additional light gathered by the Z Mount, focusing is fast, silent and accurate. Great for stills; even better for video.
- Aberration free zones
- New levels of aberration control. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 Aspherical (AS) lens elements plus Nano Crystal Coat for virtually zero flare, ghosting, coma or chromatic, spherical and axial aberration, even at the far edges of the frame.