Apple Magsafe Charger:
You Have to know About Apple Magsafe Charger:
- Your Mag Safe Charger is designed for faster and most efficient charging with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and Apple Mag Safe accessories.
- When charging a non-Mag Safe Qi-compatible device with a MagSafe Charger, power is reduced and charge times may be slower than on a typical Qi charger.
- Don’t place credit cards, security badges, passports, or key fobs between your iPhone and MagSafe Charger, because this might damage magnetic strips or RFID chips in those items.
- If you have a case that holds any of these sensitive items, remove them before charging or make sure that they aren’t between the back of your device and the charger.
- If your iPhone is connected to both a MagSafe Charger and power via a Lightning port, your iPhone will charge via the Lightning connector.
- As with other wireless chargers, your iPhone or MagSafe Charger might get slightly warmer while your iPhone charges. To extend the lifespan of your battery, if the battery gets too warm, software might limit charging above 80 percent.
- USB-C connector.
- USB-A is not supported
- 9V/2.22A or 9V/2.56A and higher
- iPhone 12 mini can get up to 12W for faster wireless charging with at least 9V/2.03A
- Higher wattage adapters at or above 9V/2.56A will also deliver a maximum of up to 15W peak power to iPhone 12
- The MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a snap.
- The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your AirPods or iPhone
- Provides faster wireless charging.
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later
- Compatible with AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Wireless Charging Case