The Redmi Airdots supports phone call mode, music mode, and voice assistant wake-up. Redmi Compared with those TWS earphones with a physical button, you can just touch the MI AirDots 2’s virtual key on the earbuds gently to operate
- New Technology Bluetooth V5.0
- True Wireless Experience
- Intelligent Noise Reduction and Lightweight
- Multi-Function Physical Button
- Long Battery Life and Automatically Connected
- Easy control with taps and hold
- Wireless Type
- Vocalist Principle
- Control Button
- Volume Control
- Active Noise-Cancellation
- Plug Type
- Line Length
Split body design, pick up automatic boot, storage automatically shut down and charge.
- Storage box for easy carrying.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology, stereo call, intelligent noise reduction, automatic connection, ultra-low power consumption.
- Smart touch operation.
- 12 hours of battery life with charging base.
- New Technology Bluetooth V5.0: Xiaomi Mi Airdots A New Generation of Bluetooth 5.0, faster and more stable; Redmi AirDots is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the data transfer rate is up to 2 times compared with the previous generation, the connection is faster and more stable. Smoother to listen to songs and play games.
- True Wireless Experience: MI True wireless AirDots is a truly wireless headset, which means that the connection between the left and right earbuds disappears, but easier experience; You will never worry about wire tangles while on truly wireless earbuds; Throw away the bondage and feel the agility of music; As long as your device is within the range, Xiaomi Mini Bluetooth Earphones guarantee you quality music
- Intelligent Noise Reduction and Lightweight: AirDots is equipped with 7.2mm dynamic unit and DSP intelligent environment noise reduction to enjoy HIFI sound quality and clear calling; 4.1g lightweight design, three models of earplugs to meet your higher requirements for closure and firmness, even when running, punching and listening to music on the road
- Multi-Function Physical Button: Equipped with multi-function physical button to reduce false touches and support Voice control, double-click to wake up the phone voice assistant, very convenient to use (It requires a mobile phone to support and open the voice assistant function)
- Long Battery Life and Automatically Connected: 4hr of battery life on one charge, 12hr of battery life with charging box; One earphone with 40mAh battery, Charging Box with 300mAh battery; Pick up and automatically connected
- Easy control with taps and hold: Feel enough of the physical button in earbuds？A high-precision touch sensor in both the earbuds allow you to effortlessly and comfortable using multiple functions without reaching for your phone.
- Connectors: None
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Vocalist Principle: Dynamic
- Control Button: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Active Noise-Cancellation: Yes
- Function: Common Headphone,For Mobile Phone,HiFi Headphone,Sport
- Plug Type: Wireless
- Line Length: None
- Redmi AirDots With Charging case
- User Guide
- Extra Ear Tips
Redmi AirDots vs. Xiaomi Mi AirDots: Designs
Both the Redmi AirDots and the Xiaomi Mi AirDots are true wireless earphones: this means that you will not see or beer any wires when using them. All the communication between the earbuds and your phone is handled by Bluetooth 5.0.
Redmi Design & Quality:
Redmi AirDots Pro features a minimal design, these come with a case which is entirely made up of plastic and is prone to scratches. The build of the case just average at best and gets scratched easily, so it’s better to treat it with a little care.
The earbuds are also made up of plastic, due to which MI Redmi are lightweight and weigh just 4.1 grams, including the case the total weight is less than 36 grams. These earbuds seem hollow and don’t seem to have an assuring build, with that said, treat these with care and don’t let it fall on hard surfaces frequently.
The earbuds do not feature any branding, Mi branding can be found on the top of the case, and bottom of the case includes charging information along with product specifications. The earbuds are really tiny and even with the case, the entire package is really convenient to carry around.
Pairing & Connectivity:
Redmi earbuds has Bluetooth 5.0 support and as per the company, the connection range is around 10 meters. During our testing, we found the connection range to be good, even if you leave your phone in a room and go to the adjacent room with the AirDots, the AirDots keep working without any trouble. Even though Redmi AirDots comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support, it can only be connected to one device at a time.
The pairing process is exactly the same as Mi Earbuds, simply take out the right earbud from the charging case, a white LED starts flutter on the earbud. On searching for a new Bluetooth device, it shows up as MI Redmi _R, connect to it. After the connection is established, the flutter LED should go off. Now, take out the left earbud from the charging case, and it automatically gets connected to the right earbud, you also get voice feedback when it enters pairing mode and connects successfully. I tested it with multiple devices including POCO F1 and Redmi Note 7 Pro and never faced any pairing related issue.
AirDots Quality & Performance:
The Redmi AirDots features a 7.2 mm driver unit to produce deep bass and high-quality stereo audio and supports Bluetooth 5.0. The Redmi AirDots can transfer sound by using SBC Bluetooth codec only and lacks high-quality aptX codec support, but we shouldn’t expect high-quality codes at this price point.
The sound quality of Redmi Earbuds is fine, as you would expect for the price but you may often notice rattling at 80-85% volume. Keep in mind the price of the Redmi AirDots, and do not expect high-end performance from affordable small drivers. Redmi AirDots delivers mids well, the highs and lows sound just fine, but it has a tendency to miss frequencies on the extremes of the spectrum. I found the bass good enough for my taste, but bass heads may find the performance underwhelming.
The battery capacity of each earbud is 40 mAh, the company claims a battery life of 4 hours in stereo mode, and 5 hours in mono mode. Redmi Earbuds can last for 12 hours in total with the case, the battery capacity of the case is 300 mAh. During our testing, it lasted for 2 hours 3o minutes at 100% volume, and about 4 hours at 65-75% volume. If you have Android phones running Android 8.1 or later, you can see battery life of the earbuds in the status bar, which we found to be fairly accurate with Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro, you also get alerts repeatedly when the battery level is below 20%.
Are AirDots Pro Really Good?
So should you Buy Redmi AirDots? Absolutely, if you are in the market for affordable true wireless earbuds. Redmi AirDots is excellent value for money and delivers on basics well, be it battery life, connectivity or comfort and won’t disappoint you with the audio performance or built.
Are AirDots WaterProof?
The Mi AirDots Pro are IPX4 waterproof, which allows them to easily handle a few beating and makes them a enjoyable choice for intense workouts. You will still not be able to take the earbuds swimming but it’s definitely a great feature to have onboard.
Is there Any Danger of Using AirDots?
However, most other scientists still delay to say there is conclusive clues that the small doses of radiation from cellphones and Bluetooth headsets are dangerous. “They don’t have enough energy to cause cancer by directly disturbs the DNA inside cells,” according to the American Cancer Society.