D18 Bluetooth Smart Watch
D18 Smart watcah a digital watch that do more – a lot more – that your old analog time tracking device. And of course, a Bluetooth connection to your phone means the Smart Wristwatch can help you place calls or send and receive messages.
- Support mobile phone version: IOS8.0 or above, Android 4.4 or higher
- APP language: Chinese, English, Western, French, German, Russian, A, Dutch, Portuguese, A, Tu, Japanese, Malaysia, Thailand
- Information reminder language: medium, all European languages
- Step by step: support
- Distance: Support
- Calories: Support
- Blood pressure: support
- Blood oxygen: support
- Information Reminder: QQ, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Skype, Instagram, WeChat
- Sedentary reminder: support
- Alarm clock: support
- Stopwatch: Support
- Sleep monitoring: support
- Looking for a mobile phone: support
- Looking for a bracelet: support
- Display size: 1.3 inches
- Button: Single touch
- Resolution: 240*240
- Type: Oled color screen
- Battery Material: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 90mAh
- Standby time: more than two weeks
- Use time: more than 1 week
- Charging method: USB interface charging
- Colour: purple
1 Smart Watch
1 User Manual
App Name: Fitpro
Supportive App Languages:
How to Charge:
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the charger or into the USB port of a computer.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the Micro USB port of your Smart watch.
- While the battery is charging, notification light A changes from red to orange.
How to Set Time:
- Wake up the smartwatch using the top left side button.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Press the ‘Setup’ button.
- Press the ‘Time/Date’ button.
- Manually change the time to the correct time and press the “next” button.
Is There Any Danger Of Using Smart Watch?
Wearing a smart watch or wearable device is not likely to be harmful to your body. But there are very real privacy and security concerns with any device that collects and transmits data, especially via wireless connections. You’ll want to avoid smartphones and other data-driven technologies, as well.